The story can’t tell you 

Writer 

Suman kumar sahu

Year

2005-2070

Adresh

India Odisha Ganjam (761014)Berhampur (dengausta)

🖖🏻


   In the 2005 I born at Orishas district Ganjam village dengausta I innocent boy I three years after I started my education in my village street ratnamanipur the year 2009 I joined primary up school ratnamanipur my father Ramesh kumar sahu  

A business man my father also loves me and my family my mom house wife I have four brothers two sisters in the 2003 my father business loses my father gone city finding jobs go to Bhuvneshwar just worker in the year 2015 my father came out my village and suddenly for health issues in the time my big sister married in my uncles house 2016 my father bed in health issues my father cancer in the time no money for high checkof or go medical my cllass 5th in year 2015 my father dead in the situation very hard a few year ago my mother health some disease in bed after four month she was dead a one year ago the year my grandmother dead after one year my sister married or she gone houses the only one house two brothers in the year 2020 I completely my schooling or I scored 41% my results are very poor so I not diseased which steam choice I go higher study I choice arts I gone science junior college Pudamari in the time started covied 19 was coming or started lockdown all over India so many people losese jobs many people dead in covid my college period I go to work as shop after my exam time came I focused my study or scored 70% in the my results after I go higher study berhmahapur iti smartphone technician cum aap tester  my complete iti I scared 😟what studay I started work at lenskart and go to city college Berhampur for study’s comerece